Hello everyone and welcome to my Match.com review 2020!
Next, to eHarmony (our review here), Match.com is one of the largest dating sites on the internet.
Match.com not only serves singles within the United States, but they also cater to singles living in a total of 24 countries (the US included of course) and has websites in 15 different languages.
It is this diversity that gives them one of the largest membership bases when it comes to the world of online dating sites.
In addition to their large membership base, they also boast a wide number of features not found on other dating websites.
Click here for the ultimate guide to creating an online dating profile. It is meant to serve as a mentor as you dip your toes into the waters of online dating. The guide can be found on our homepage.
It should also be noted that a growing number of Match.com members are people aged 50 and over.
This is great news for seniors looking for a well established, trusted website where they too can find lasting, meaningful relationships and even marriage.
Let’s dive right into this Match.com breakdown so we can see how it compares in the list of best dating sites!
- Sign up to Match.com for Free Here! What do you have to lose?
Match.com – The Staggering Numbers
Since 1995, millions of people have found potential matches on Match.com. To join the over 500,000 matches completed yearly, it costs $41.99/month, or $23.99/month (3-month package) or $20.99/month (six months plan). About 22 million members use this site monthly in 24 countries around the world.
If you are not new to the wonderful world of online dating then you do not have any trouble using Match.com as navigating the site is quite simple.
The site is also beautifully designed with appropriate images and graphics.
They have also taken great care to make sure that the graphics do not detract from the content on the site.
Users; however, who are new to online dating will feel a bit overwhelmed by sites layout and design.
The first thing that Match.com showcases is “More ways to meet at Match.com.”
This is their registration tool and the guide to getting you started with dating and meeting your potential match.
Unfortunately, you will need to scroll down before you can see the links to the other areas of the site such as their FAQ section, Dating Advice section and more.
Check here to see the current design of match.com.
If you think being present in 24 countries and having websites in 15 different languages doesn’t make it one of the most popular dating websites on the internet, then this Match.com review is absolutely for you.
Match.com currently enjoys a membership size of between 17 million to 22 million.
Match.com is one of the leaders in online dating, certainly among the top 10 online dating sites given its wide reach within the global economy.
And with a customer service that is so responsive to real life issues, helping to solve problems with regards to finding a mutual match and more, users are surely in good hands.
Founded in 1995, match.com claims to have “inspired twice as many marriages as any other dating site in the world.”
Match.com claims to be responsible for more dates, relationships, and marriages than any other dating site in the world.
With their large user base that consists of baby boomers, young individuals, Christians, Jews, etc., who can blame them, or overwhelmingly refute this claim.
So let’s get into some figures. The Match.com staff calculates that an average of 200,000 people find the people that they are looking for on Match.com.
In one year alone they estimate that about 500,000 people were able to find meaningful relationships through using Match.com.
Now, this is certainly some encouraging figures especially for older people who are seeking meaningful, long-term relationships. Also, men and women who are divorced but thinking of starting to date again would find this dating app very useful and friendly.
Staying safe is also a big theme for the mobile app. Because there are unscrupulous people with fake profiles everywhere, dating safely is key, just as it is with most top online dating sites.
How Much Does Match.com Cost?
Sadly Match.com makes finding out their subscription costs as easy as digging for oil. Although I have a new article with the updated match.com prices!
After some digging the closest that this Match.com review could come up with was the following:
- One month = $41.99 per month
- Three months = $23.99 per month
- Six months = $20.99 per months – This package also comes with their Match.com guarantee.
- Check here for the current prices (my 25% off link)
They also have additional paid features that members can take advantage of such as matchPhone, Highlighted Profile, and First Impressions to name a few.
Now, this might all sound expensive; however, when you compare the features that this site offers to that of other dating sites, you will realize that you get greater value here than most other sites.
The six-month package is the best choice mostly because it comes with the Match.com guarantee. If you want to try match.com without paying, there is a special match 3-day trial that’s available!
This six-month membership plan has got so many perks, a large chunk of the users of the online dating site show interest and opt for it.
With the number of users this best online dating site boasts, few, if any, can match its robustness.
Even with such fees, Match.com makes people feel that online dating is worth it all.
There is something for everyone at Match.com offers a wide range of features. Some of their more unique features are:
- MatchWords – This is similar to the keywords that we use when searching for information using your favorite search engines. Just create a list of keywords that you want to search for, and match.com will do the rest. They will even send you some of the popular MatchWords that have been recently added to help you get started.
- Lack the time actually to search through profiles yourself? Don’t worry; Match.com Platinum will assign you a personalized, professional matchmaker to do the searching for you.
- MindFindBind with Dr. Phil – If you need assistance in jump-starting your online dating experience, then you can be a part of Dr. Phil’s exclusive monthly program. This program will walk you through how to get your mind ready for a date, how to find that special someone and how to bind/bond with them as time passes by and you spend a lot of time together.
Furthermore, the paid membership and premium plan options unlock more perks for the user through the search options.
Member’s profile, body type, daily matches, relationship status, similar profiles, age range, reverse matches, and more are offered to paid members.
Even with rights reserved for people with a free account or free membership, the standard plan (or free trial) can still get you that perfect match.
That being said, free dating can be fun, but to get the best out of Match.com, the paid membership option remains the best. This is similar to others in the category of the best online dating sites.
When you visit Match.com to open a dating profile, consider what personal information you would like to give – depending, of course, on the Match.com offer you desire.
Ensure you upload a striking profile picture alongside a username that will make an impact in the mind of users while avoiding information that will cause a distraction on your dating profile.
Match.com Review Conclusion
Overall, this site is just great. So, my rating for Match.com is:
Match.com truly is one of the go-to online dating sites for anyone who is looking for a serious relationship and even marriage.
They cater to young people, seniors, gays(link to the top gay sites), lesbians(link to top lesbian sites), Christians(best Christian dating sites), Jews (Jdate) and people in other geographical locations.
After all people outside of the US are looking for love as well. With their large membership, unique features and affordable packages there is no reason not to give this website a try if you are serious about finding love.
Additionally, there is nothing to be afraid of because of their Match.com guarantee – if you don’t find someone special within six months of using the site they will give you an additional six months free.
Well, that is all everyone for my Match.com review, I Hope this article helped you choose the dating site that is right for you!
- Match.com has a cool six-month guarantee. This means that if you do not find someone special within 6 months of using the site, they will give you an additional 6 months free.
- They offer wireless dating with Match.com Mobile
- They have a cool keyword search tool called MatchTalk. MatchTalk makes it easier for you to find someone who shares your interest or meets your criteria
- They have a free monthly magazine called Happen, “because love doesn’t come with instructions”. This free online magazine provides advice on dating, relationships, sex and romance amongst other things
- Lots of members
- You are not able to see the subscription costs unless you register with the website
- The profiles on match.com vary a lot (some people spent time on their profile, and some did not). This means that you will have to spend more time during the communication process to learn more about someone
- Because they have so many members sometimes, it takes a while for customers service to respond to all complaints
- Crowded interface
- Match.com staff has to review all profile changes
As it is a site that has its presence in over 24 countries, The Ultimate Long-Distance Relationship Survival Guide will serve you well.